Bed & Chair Occupancy Sensor
The bed & chair occupancy sensor provides an early warning by alerting that the user has left their bed and not returned within a pre-set time period, indicating a possible fall. The sensor can also be programmed to switch on lights, helping people find their way to and from the bed & chair easily.
- The option to automatically activate bed side lamps and room lights reducing the risk of injury if out of bed during the night
- Ability to raise an alert if the bed is unoccupied for a specified time at night
- Ability to raise an alert if the client fails to go to bed by a certain time or fails to get up in the morning by a certain time, which may indicate the existence of a potential problem
Tunstall Emergency Response
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
The Bed Occupancy Sensor should be positioned between the mattress and base across the bed. The sensor should be placed on the side of the bed where the occupant sleeps.
- If the user has not gone to bed by the predetermined time
- If the user has not got out of bed by the predetermined time
- If the user gets out of bed during the night and does not return within the predetermined time period
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.