One system, endless possibilities.
Communicall Vi is Tunstall’s latest supported living solution, offering an integrated platform for the delivery and management of communications, telecare, door entry and access control.
Communicall Vi is an easy to use, integrated system which has been designed to support efficient care delivery by providing real-time information, bespoke management reporting and a flexible platform to offer needs-based telecare solutions for residents with diverse, changing requirements.
- Newly styled speech module with choice of mounting options and colour combinations
- DDA compliant door panel with optional integrated keystroke access control and camera
- ‘I’m OK’ button to support resident independence and efficient care delivery
- Can operate on legacy infrastructure cabling or latest Cat 6 wiring platform
- Provides a platform for telecare excellence
- Progressive door entry enabled
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
High quality speech
- Hands free voice switching (HVS) for natural ‘telephone like’ conversations
- Options to use VOX or ‘push to talk’ where situations demand
- Dual speech channels allows two speech alarm calls to be handled at same time
- Voice message function allows message to be left for selected or all residents
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.