IVi Fall Detector
Tunstall’s falls management solutions can provide valuable peace of mind by automatically detecting serious falls and raising an alert to the monitoring centre or designated carer.
The iVi™ intelligent pendant is a small, lightweight device and like other pendants. the iVi allows the wearer to press a help button to generate an alarm call when they need help from anywhere in their home, 24 hours a day. The iVi also provides an added layer of protection by automatically generating a call for assistance if a fall is detected* and the wearer is unable to push the help button.
- Lightweight, discreet, unisex design with choice of wearing options for ultimate wearability
- Adjustable sensitivity with three different levels to suit individual needs and circumstances
- Ergonomic alert button enabling people with visual impairments or limited dexterity to raise a call for help
- Crescendo audible alert and status LED provide user with reassurance the iVi has registered a fall
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
- Transmission to Category 1 radio receiver
- Plug & Play registration
- Automatic low battery warnings
- Comprehensive falls management solution
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.