Natural Gas Detector
The Natural Gas Detector provides an accurate and reliable wireless warning system that raises an alarm call to a scheme manager or monitoring centre via a Lifeline home unit or Tunstall telecare enabled system, if a dangerous gas leak is detected within the home.
The Gas detector must be installed by a competent person qualified to carry out electrical work according to current national wiring regulations.
- Protects people in their home from harmful effects of gas leaks
- Reduces risk from using gas appliances
- Round the clock support with comprehensive gas detection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year when linked to a Tunstall telecare Hub
- Easily pairs with the Lifeline Hub or Tunstall telecare enabled system through use of a magnet
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
- Audible alarm when gas detected
- Automatic alert sent to a monitoring centre
- Small and compact integrated radio sensor unit
- Reliable transmission to Class 1 radio receiver
- Dedicated and reliable radio signals for linking to Tunstall telecare enabled systems
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.