Remote Patient Monitoring
Wellbeing Call Service
Offering Support for Social Isolation
Tunstall is able to offer a Proactive Call Service, to help local Authorities, Housing Associations and other service providers to support vulnerable people in isolation
- The service is aimed at people who already Tunstall telecare solutions but have no next of kin, or no family or friends close by
Tunstall Response operators call residents at regular intervals (agreed with Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other service providers) to check on their wellbeing and offer advice/signposting to other services as required)
Service users can press the button on their lifeline home unit or on their pendant in the event of an emergency and be connected to Tunstall Response 24 hours a day
- Tunstall Response can also offer a general remote wellbeing monitoring service through ICP triagemanager and myMobile to support individuals who do not require who do not require telecare services and are struggling with social isolation
ICP triangemanager and My Mobile
Remote monitoring of discharged, isolated and quarantined patients.
Tunstall Integrated Care Platform (ICP) is an approved, tried and tested Class 1 medical device that can enable health and care provider organisations to monitor patients and individuals remotely.
The combination of app and software enables the solution to be rapidly deployed and can support:
- Management of patients who have recently been discharged from hospital, reducing the risk of readmission during a time of increased pressure on hospital resources
- Monitoring of patients and individuals health and wellbeing who are self isolating
- Remote working of clinical staff and service teams
myMobile is an intuitive, end user facing app that can be downloaded onto the user’s Android or iOS smartphones and tablets.
Contact our team on
1850 247 999