The NEW Universal Sensor enables wired devices and other third party equipment to raise wireless alarm calls and appropriate radio messages to compatible Tunstall systems.
LCD screen and compact keypad, plus its plug and play capability, make it easy to configure, and the unit incorporates an RJ11 socket, 3.5mm jack and reed switch which allows a range of peripherals to be connected.
- Event notification functionality is interoperable with other systems such as virtual sensors, supporting activity monitoring, and the sensor supports both normally open and normally closed contacts, for flexible configuration.
- Enables wired devices and other equipment to raise wireless alarm calls by sending appropriate radio messages to the home unit
- Incorporates a keypad with four buttons and LCD interface so the user can navigate through the menu to easily select options
Watch a video demonstrating how the Tunstall Emergency Response’s solutions work together.
- Compatible with the Lifeline Smart Hub, Vi, Vi+ and GSM and Tunstall Group Living systems
- 5 year battery life (replaceable)
- Incorporates an RJ11, 3.5mm stereo jack and magnetic reed switch which allows a range of peripherals to be connected to the universal sensor
- Flexible – supports both normally open and normally closed contacts
Tunstall Emergency Response received the prestigious award of ‘Best Providers of Healthcare Solutions and TeleCare Solutions’ at the Public Sector Magazine 2013 ‘Excellence in Business’ Awards.